Sunday, April 10, 2011

i shoot people.

sometimes ya just gotta let it out.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
i feel slightly frustrated with myself.
i have such a wonderful schedule and most days i feel like i get [nothing] accomplished.
except for the laundry.
i am wanting so badly to get out into this world and do more.
i don't want to sound like i am complaining about my life.
far from it. i just desire more. yearn for more.
thank you, Lord, for creating me to be a longing individual.
haha. so i started to do a little research on things.
i am wanting to get more into photography. more like drown my life in it.
that would be the absolute ultimate.
and i found this wonderful site.
i shoot shows.
it has tips on what lenses to use.
where to get them, even.
which for me is awesome. it's all in one place.
this has become my passion over the past few years.
and i can't wait for it to become more. 

1 comment: